August 20, 2013

Outfit of the night

Untitled #27


Summer is slowly coming to an end and there is nothing I will miss more than the starry starry nights! 
Today's outfit is very simple as you can see but still I had fun recreating it on polyvore! ^-^



Little white dress...


I have to admit that but 8 a.m my feet were killing me even though these heels aren't sky high.
Boy was I wining..
(Should I do a post about heels tips!?  :P)



I had an amazing night with some great music!




Dress: Zara  / Heels: Zara  / Clutch: River Island /
 Earrings: H&M  /Watch: Oxette


Pictures were taken in a hurry and don't do the outfit justice but still I hope you enjoyed my version of the "little white dress".

 I 'd love to see your outfits as well so leave me your comments below so I can pay you a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment