August 5, 2013

Beach look in white

Hello everybody!

It's been a while since my last post as I was enjoying 
some vacation time.



Today I'm sharing with you my simple beach look!


I like how those neutral colors, white and sand beige,
 always create an elegant look, 
even at the beach!




As you can see in this look accessories are limited.





 So hats are the perfect item to upgrade your beach outfit!






A good book is another beach essential! 
Unfortunately mine didn't turn out so good!



As the sun was slowly setting and  
the horizon was filled with lovely warm colors 
it was time to enjoy the view!

Caftan: Accessorize /  Hat: H&M  / Bag: Byblos /   Slippers: GUESS / 
Towel: Christian Dior /Sunglasses: Asos  / Earrings: H&M


I hope you enjoyed my post! 
Subscribe if you want to see more of my vacation outfits! :)
Enjoy the rest of the summer! :***








No comments:

Post a Comment