June 10, 2014

Cretaquarium


Two years ago during a conference in Crete I made some time to visit the aquarium of Crete "Creataquarium" and was actually quite impressed since I didn't have much expectations to start with. I was magnetized by the vivid, almost fluorescent colors of some fish and the incredible patterns they carried.

I spent a lot of time taking pictures and practicing my shooting skills and here are some of my favorite pics.I hope you like them! 


 Πριν δύο χρονια κατά τη διάρκεια ενός συνεδρείου στην Κρήτη έκλεψα λίγο χρόνο και επισκέφθηκα το ενυδρείο της Κρήτης το "Creataquarium" και ενυτπωσιάστηκα αρκετά μιας και δεν είχα μεγάλες προσδοκίες. Τα έντονα χρώματα κάποιων ψαριών που σχεδόν φωσφορίζανε και τα σχέδια που έβλεπες πάνω στα ψάρια ήταν τόσο μοναδικά που με μαγνητίσανε.Αφιέρωσα αρκετή ώρα προσπαθόντας να μάθω να βγάζω φωτογραφίες και αυτές είναι κάποιες από τις αγαπημένες μου.Ελπίζω να σας αρέσουν!




















Amphitrion ocellaris




Anemonia viridis



Aurelia aurita







Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment