July 13, 2013

Outfit Of The Day

   

       It's a nice sunny July day and I am very happy for my new wedges!
                 Even thought I really like wedges I personally find it hard to match them with my outfits...



So today I am wearing a sheer yellow shirt to pop up some colour to my black skirt and black wedges.







 I kept the accessories simple and only wore a statement necklace made of black and blue stones, which I  bought from an Indian shop in Cleveland, my sunglasses and a bracelet.







 And for a more casual look I took off my neckless and pulled my hair back.


Skirt: Pull&Bear /  Wedges: Zara / Sunglasses: Asos /  Bag: Etan   


                      And now it's time for a chocolate Milkshake! 
                                  Hope you enjoyed my post!
                                                      xxx


                                   
   
   


No comments:

Post a Comment